Frequently asked questions that might help you fault find yourself and get you back on the road….
- Alarm codes
- Warning sounds
- Remote issues
- Operating issues
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. You can send photos and videos if needed to our email or please WhatsApp the below number.
- To avoid disappointment and a wasted trip we recommend making a booking with us. Our days are often fully booked and whilst we try our hardest to fit in customers who turn up, it’s not always possible.
- You can make a booking on our website or email email@example.com or call 07981911247
- Yes, if you don’t have an account with us you will need to pay when the job is complete with our card machine.
- If you have an account with us you can pay by BACs or card when the invoice is due (30 days from invoice date).
- Sed tincidunt lacus risus, eget suscipit sapien feugiat ac. Maecenas vitae accumsan odio, at venenatis libero. Suspendisse viverra placerat eros in venenatis.
- Vestibulum interdum ex eu dignissim eleifend. Morbi molestie libero orci, volutpat pulvinar ipsum efficitur non. Aliquam ut ligula augue. Pellentesque vel velit nec turpis fermentum consectetur a non sapien.
- Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Phasellus imperdiet, quam sit amet convallis tempor, nisl metus aliquet magna, et imperdiet nibh diam vel elit. Phasellus mollis ac augue sed varius.
- Parts may be returned within 14 days of receiving the parts, only if unused and still in its original packaging.
- All parts must be returned in appropriate protective packaging and sent via tracked delivery. Alternatively you can deliver them back to our unit.
- Please get in touch with us and we’ll help with your missing goods.